©2014 Caltech. All rights reserved.
The Caltech Center for Technology and Management Education is a recognized provider registered with the PMI Registered Educational Program (PMI® R.E.P.)
PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Caltech Center for Technology and Management Education's project management programs provide the opportunity to learn and apply new project management tools, practice project management skills, and get valuable feedback from our instructors who are subject matter experts with extensive industry experience. The program emphasizes proven methods for managing complex projects with stringent cost and schedule constraints.
Caltech instructors are subject matter experts chosen for their extensive project management experience. They provide practical examples and lessons learned to create an exceptional learning environment for performance-driven professionals. Case studies and in-class exercises reinforce key concepts and enable participants to apply the material to challenges in their current environment.
BenefitsParticipants will learn to:
- Establish the business case and project charter
- Learn practical methods for decision-making, conflict management, and team development
- Communicate clearly to customers, external stakeholders, and team members
- Avoid common planning pitfalls and mistakes
- Track technical efforts against cost, schedule, and performance targets, and avoid overuns
- Identify, prioritize, and mitigate technical, cost, and schedule risks
- Prepare for PMP® certification
Choose from a variety of project management short courses and certificate programs, including the public Project Management Certificate Program (held on Saturdays) and the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Review. All programs can be customized to address your specific business challenges.